We have concluded our "On-Campus" Athletic Medical Screening for the upcoming 2019-2020 School Year. You will now need to have your child's Athletic Pre-Participation Medical exam completed by your child's primary care doctor or preferred clinic. You may download a physical form through the Appryse website when you register your child for the coming year. Through the Appryse website you will:
- Complete your child's general registration for athletics
- Download the Pre-participation Athletic Medical Exam form
- Electronically submit your child's completed Pre-participation Athletic Medical Exam by either faxing the form to the number on the top the form or Scanning and uploading the form through your child's account.
- For Appryse registration or login: CLICK HERE
All forms must be submitted electronically. Please DO NOT submit your child's completed Pre-participation Athletic Medical Exampaper forms to the coaching staff, the Mater Dei High School main office, Athletic office, Equipment office or the Athletic Training office.
Our next "On-Campus" Athletic Medical Screening dates for the 2020-2021 School year will be:
- Tentatively scheduled for Saturday 4/25/20 starting at 9 AM with the last check in to be at 11:30 AM.
- Cost is $30 cash or check (checks to be made out to Mater Dei High School)
All incoming freshmen will be welcome to this screening event.
Please contact the Athletic Training Office for further questions.
Michael Fernandez ATC, PTA, ITAT Christine Dahle ATC
Athletic Trainer Athletic Trainer
Mater Dei High School 714-754-7711 ext. 769
714-754-7711 ext. 781 Fax - 714-850-9539
Fax - 714-850-9539