Required Permission Forms
All Mater Dei High School boys and girls swim team members must fill out the Google Form Link for the 'Passenger Permission' form. The 'Driver Permission Agreement' is also available for any team member who has their license. Driving to a meet must be approved in advance by a head coach prior to meet day, no exceptions.
- Passenger Permission Agreement: https://forms.gle/W5GssRBCb5aimcwMA
- Allows swimmer to take the bus
- Allows swimmer to ride as a passenger in another team members car (only if student driver is legally able to and has submitted their driver form).
- Driver Permission Agreement: https://forms.gle/PRB4iez83TL5fQvA8
- Allows student to drive themselves from Mater Dei, to an off-campus Mater Dei meet/event.
- Only required for swimmers with their license.