Electronic Sponsorships

Mater Dei Electronic Sponsorships


Our volleyball program costs include uniforms and all practice gear, tournament entry fees, strength and conditioning training, MDHS participation fee, and banquet costs. In order to offset these team expenses and keep player registration fees manageable, the Girls Volleyball program holds a sponsorship drive. Players sell sponsorships to family, friends, neighbors and businesses and the sponsors receive space on the digital display panels in the Meruelo Athletic Center during all home games (located on the 18’ scorers pro-table at floor level facing the audience and two 18’ x 14’ big screen video scoreboards). Both spaces can be used for either personal messages or business recognition.

Helping the program helps YOU!

Players are offered the opportunity to reduce their team fees owed by selling sponsorships. For every sponsorship sold, 60% of the sales made can be credited to the player’s participation costs. The remaining 40% will be used to cover costs for the production of the program.

Email Coach Crystal Day if you have any questions at [email protected].